- Advanced Academics, Inc. offers accredited online learning programs to schools and school districts across the country, which provides students with a flexible way to earn their high school diplomas. In 2007 the company was sold to DeVry, Inc.
- Inoveon Corporation is a medical services company providing digital solutions for the detection and monitoring of diseases affecting the eye.
- Kennedy Foods, Inc. developed individually wrapped peanut butter slices and peanut butter nuggets.
- PJ Trailers Manufacturing is the premier trailer manufacturer in North America. The company makes flat-bed, open trailers used primarily in the agricultural, energy, construction, landscaping and transportation industries.
- BMSI Holdings, Inc., the holding company for Matterhorn Financial Services, BMSI Marketing and BancInsure, provides insurance services to the banking industry. It offers institution bonds; directors and officers liability products; property and casualty products; health savings accounts; flood insurance services; extended professional liability products; and credit related products. The company also provides lender's performance bonds and mortgage impairment insurance services.
- Catalyst/Hall Funds are three equity funds organized to invest in small and medium-sized companies in the manufacturing and service industries.
- Hall Capital Partners, LP is an equity fund organized to invest in middle market companies located, primarily, in the Southwest and Midwest regions of the United States.
- Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology offers professional pilot programs. The College also offers degrees in Avionics and Aviation Technology. Spartan has over 240,000 square feet of training facilities on three campuses located in the area of two Tulsa airports.
- Wolf River Specialty Onshore I, L.P. was formed to invest in senior and mezzanine tranches of pooled trust preferred securities issued by banks and insurance companies.
- 5400 Investors, LLC owns and manages The Grand Center Office Building in Oklahoma City.
- SM Denton Investors, LLC provided capital for the construction of a medical facility in Denton, TX. The medical building was leased to a major operator of long-term acute care hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics. The facility was sold in late 2009.
- BOKP Investors, LLC owns and manages the Bank of Oklahoma building and parking garage in downtown Oklahoma City.